mommy and me mini-sessions | spring sessions
What you’re thinking: “Not exactly. I want to loose the rest of my baby weight and I was supposed to get a haircut last week but then I had to cancel because we all had the flu. Not to mention I do want to wait until Grace’s hair recovers from the “self-imposed” haircut. And Joey just outgrew his last pair of decent pants so we have nothing to wear.”
It’s totally ok to think those things because I do too. We all do.
But the reality is that there never is a good time. But as much as life gets in our way, it’s critically important to capture your children with you at some point. As much as they drive you crazy, you LOVE them. And in 10, 20, 30 years, you are going to be so, SO grateful for a really great photo with them. (Not one with your phone turn around backwards and your thumb in the corner.)
I’ve paired with Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique and am hosting mommy and me sessions on April 20, 2013 during their Great Cloth Diaper Change event.
- They will take 10-15 minutes of your time so you can fully enjoy the rest of the activities during the event.
- You can snuggle and play during the session while I provide gentle direction. (Bonus: I expect your kids to be kids, not perfect photo angels.)
- I’ll give you a treat to enjoy with your children after the session.
- Your kids can come in their pajamas and you can come in your nice t-shirt, if you like. The makeshift studio will be setup like a big comfy bed in soft, neutral colors.
- You’ll get your favorite of the 3-4 images as a digital file AND an 8×10 print so it will be easy to display as soon as you get it!
- You can also order other prints or canvas prints at exclusive mini session rates during the 4 days your gallery is up.
Plus, if you book by April 7, 2013, you’ll receive a $10 gift card to Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique. With their new expanded store, you can get beautiful wooden toys, summer essentials, baby carriers, and of course, your favorite diaper!
All this for just $49. Just scroll down to book your session! (Small note: If you’ve been blessed by many children, bring them all in. For just a bit extra, I’ll make sure we have enough shooting time to get you all looking great.)