Welcome to 2016 everyone! I snagged a deal on a Fuji Instax camera before the holidays for Christmas photos! These were the first few frames from around the house.
IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THAN IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION?
Nope. We’ve had a blast taking goofy photos and watching them march out of the camera. These aren’t anything special but when I look back on them in a few years, I’ll remember some of the hallmarks of our late afternoons at home:
- how 50% of our homes occupants’ don’t wear pants after 2pm
- how proud my older one was of creating his own bowling game from Playdoh
- how little one always has a snack in his hand that he isn’t eating
- how pancakes are one of the two or three things my kids actually enjoy when I cook them
- how much I love the Christmas tree in the corner
That’s about it. Got some fun posts coming up on backing up your photos and capsule wardrobing. (I also might have a review of Thinx undies if I can get past blogging about REALLY personal stuff. But I’m getting close.)