Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'The' (T_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/jessrote/public_html/dorado-blog-core/php/classes/simpleadmin/ItdrAdmin.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 1
There really isn’t a whole lot to post other than to scream from the rooftops…
“The new website is up and running and WAY BETTER.”
What’s better, you may ask? Here are some of the new pages that are worth checking out!
- My philosophy on how the photography experience should be for you, my clients.
- A bit more about me, your photographer in a way you haven’t seen on a photographer’s website before.
- What I can help you with exactly–whether you’re a guy or a gal.
- What your session fee covers (six, count ’em, SIX things) as well as information about products that I customize to make your life easy and your home more beautiful.
- Questions you might be thinking and answers along with a fancy new “infographic.”
- How to put $20 back in your pocket and be the first to know about specials.
Enjoy the new site, the new comments, the very practical & sleek galleries featuring families, little ones, and couples. I also included my personal travel gallery, a project I am continually working on as I practice new techniques and refine my skills.
Hopefully it’s easier to navigate, prettier to look at, faster to load, and ideal for little smartphone screen. After all, the redesign is totally for you guys.